We're pleased to offer the following services at Skyway Animal Hospital:
- Physical Examination and preventive medicine including Vaccines.
- Heartworm testing and prevention.
- Wellness blood tests and senior pet Blood tests.
- Flea and Tick prevention.
- Fecal Examinations.
- Spay and Neuter Surgery.
- Soft Tissue Surgery.
- Dental Examination, Cleaning and extractions if needed.
- Digital X-Rays making diagnosis more accurate and environmentally friendly eliminating films and chemicals.
- Medical Treatment for various disease conditions.
- Geriatric and Palliative Care.
- Boarding for our client's pets.
- Arrange for referral Specialist Consultations if needed.
- Pet Boarding in a safe envoirnment while you are away.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several staff members working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
At Skyway Animal Hospital, we can care for:
Skyway Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, debit, MasterCard, or Visa. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.